Job Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Opening: 02 (Immediate Joiner)
Salary: As per market standard
Timings: US Shift – 5 pm to 2 am IST (Drop Facility Available)
Monday – Friday (5 days working)
Sellryt is an e-commerce solutions provider that specializes in helping businesses succeed on Amazon and other online marketplaces. The company offers a range of services, including product listing optimization, inventory management, and marketing automation. With a team of experienced professionals and a proven track record of success, Sellryt is committed to helping its clients grow and thrive in the competitive world of e-commerce.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Graphic Designer with at least 4 years of experience to join our team. As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating high-quality and visually stunning designs for our clients’ Amazon products. You will craft compelling info-graphic designs that showcase the features of branded products that help drive sales.
- Coordinate with our clients to understand their design requirements and deliver the creatives as per their expected quality, within the given time frame, and in the requested delivery format.
- Understand product offerings, briefs, brand’s theme, and research the websites to grasp the benefit of the product to create knowledgeable content.
- Research the marketplace to understand the competition and the latest trend being followed in the product category.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and prepare a rough draft to get client’s approval.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts as per the brand guidelines.
- Follow the marketplace/Amazon guidelines while creating the designs.
- Use tools like InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop to deliver quality designs efficiently.
Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design
- Seek feedback from clients on the work quality and implement the feedback to improve the same.
- Train junior graphic designers to follow the best practices and SOPs required for work delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience as a graphic designer, with a focus on creating product designs for e-commerce platforms.
- Exceptional designing and editing skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to create clear, concise, and persuasive designs that drives conversions.
- Familiarity with Amazon creative requirements like product images and videos, enhanced brand content (or A+ images), brand stories, and brand storefront.
- Strong research skills and ability to analyze themes to identify trends and opportunities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of tools like Aftereffects is a plus.
If you are passionate about designing compelling creatives that drive sales and are looking for a challenging role in a dynamic and growing company, we encourage you to apply for this position.
HR Contact Detail: firstname.lastname@example.org